Responding to Overwhelm - CANCELLED
Both educators and students may experience anxiety, depression and/or trauma that impact learning and relationships in classrooms and school as a workplace. By learning to recognize the indicators of overwhelm, educators can respond in ways that support selves, students and colleagues in returning to a state in which learning and connection can take place.
Participants will develop understanding of:
- how to recognize and respond to indicators of overwhelm within selves, students and colleagues
- the impacts of trauma and prolonged/chronic stress on brain development
- how to support selves, students and colleagues who are affected by trauma or chronic stress
Audience: K-12 educators
2311 Arlington Ave
|Fee Type||Early Bird||Standard||Late|
Includes GST, materials and lunch.
Discount: Did you know if you register for this workshop your principal and/or vice-principal can attend with you at half of the regular registration cost? In order to activate this opportunity, please have your administrator contact Linda Jordan (email@example.com or 306 373 1660) to receive a discount code! Your administrator will need to provide your name and the workshop title when registering.
Registration fees are dependent on time of payment. If received:
- Prior to 10 business days before event - Early Bird
- Between two and 10 business days before event - Standard
- Within two business days before event - Late
Payment must accompany registration. The refund deadline for all workshops and events is 10 business days prior to the start date. Read more about registrations and refunds.