safeTALK: Suicide Awareness Training - CANCELLED
At a LivingWorks safeTALK workshop, you’ll learn how to prevent suicide by recognizing signs, engaging someone at risk of suicide and connecting them to an intervention resource for further support. An evidence-based program that improves trainee skills and readiness to support at risk community members. safeTALK trainees help to build a foundation of suicide awareness to support suicide-safer communities.
- Learn to recognize signs of suicide risk.
- Practice verbal skills to engage a person who may be at risk of suicide.
- Identify resources in the local community that help support persons at risk of suicide.
Audience: General education teachers, special education teachers, administrators
2317 Arlington Avenue
|Fee Type||Early Bird||Standard||Late|
Includes GST, materials and lunch.
Discount: Did you know if you register for this workshop your principal and/or vice-principal can attend with you at half of the regular registration cost? In order to activate this opportunity, please have your administrator contact Linda Jordan (email@example.com or 306 373 1660) to receive a discount code! Your administrator will need to provide your name and the workshop title when registering.
Registration fees are dependent on time of payment. If received:
- Prior to 10 business days before event - Early Bird
- Between two and 10 business days before event - Standard
- Within two business days before event - Late
Payment must accompany registration. The refund deadline for all workshops and events is 10 business days prior to the start date. Read more about registrations and refunds.