Simple Solutions for Documentation
In this foundational workshop participants will clarify and deepen their understanding of the purposes, methods and audiences of documentation, as they explore how they may use documentation to connect students to curricular outcomes, to eachother and to their families and communities. Participants will have opportunities to engage in professional conversations around documentation and reflect on their current practice as a documentor.
- Build understanding about the purposes for documentation.
- Explore methods for managing and collecting data from documentation for reporting on curricular outcomes.
- Consider documentation as a tool for building and maintaining relationship during pandemic teaching
- Share with others and create networks of support in your field.
Audience: Early childhood educators; PreK to Grade 2 teachers and their school teams: administrators, student support teachers, educational assistants
|Fee Type||Early Bird||Standard||Late|
Registration fees are dependent on time of payment. If received:
- Prior to 10 business days before event - Early Bird
- Between two and 10 business days before event - Standard
- Within two business days before event - Late
Payment must accompany registration. The refund deadline for all workshops and events is 10 business days prior to the start date. Read more about registrations and refunds.