Simple Solutions for Documentation
Hosted by Prairie Valley School Division.
This is a foundational one-day workshop for primary educators. Participants will clarify and deepen their understanding of the purposes of documentation and co-create criteria for what quality documentation requires. Early learning educators will work collaboratively to explore methods for managing and organizing the documentation collected with connections to curricular outcomes. Participants will have an opportunity to share and reflect on their current practice and create a network of support.
- Build understanding about the purposes for documentation.
- Co-create criteria for quality documentation.
- Explore methods for managing and collecting data from documentation for reporting on curricular outcomes.
- Share with others and create networks of support in your field.
Audience: Prekindergarten-Grade 2 teachers, administrators.
Prairie Valley School Division Office
3080 Albert Street N
|Fee Type||Early Bird||Standard||Late|
Includes GST, materials and lunch.
If you register for this workshop your principal and/or vice-principal can attend with you at half of the registration cost. In order to activate this opportunity, please have your administrator email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 306-373-1660 to receive a discount code. Your administrator will need to provide your name and the workshop title when registering.
Registration fees are dependent on time of payment. If received:
- Prior to 10 business days before event - Early Bird
- Between two and 10 business days before event - Standard
- Within two business days before event - Late
Payment must accompany registration. The refund deadline for all workshops and events is 10 business days prior to the start date. Registrants who withdraw prior to the refund deadline are entitled to a full refund or transfer of their registration fee. If notification of withdrawal is received after the refund deadline and up to the commencement of the session, 50 percent of the registration fee will be refunded. Read more about our Refund Policy.