Simple Solutions for Documentation
Hosted by Light of Christ Catholic School Division.
This is a foundational one-day workshop for primary educators. Participants will clarify and deepen their understanding of the purposes of documentation and co-create criteria for what quality documentation requires. Early learning educators will work collaboratively to explore methods for managing and organizing the documentation collected with connections to curricular outcomes. Participants will have an opportunity to share and reflect on their current practice and create a network of support.
- Build understanding about the purposes for documentation.
- Co-create criteria for quality documentation.
- Explore methods for managing and collecting data from documentation for reporting on curricular outcomes.
- Share with others and create networks of support in your field.
Audience: Prekindergarten-Grade 2 teachers, administrators.
1202 105th Street
North Battleford, Saskatchewan
|Fee Type||Early Bird||Standard||Late|
Includes GST, materials and lunch.
Registration fees are dependent on time of payment. If received:
- Prior to 10 business days before event - Early Bird
- Between two and 10 business days before event - Standard
- Within two business days before event - Late
Payment must accompany registration. The refund deadline for all workshops and events is 10 business days prior to the start date. Read more about registrations and refunds.
**34 spots available