Structures for Differentiating Elementary Mathematics
We know through formative assessments that our elementary students are at different places in their understanding of mathematics, but how do we structure our classrooms to meet their individual needs? This workshop will provide the opportunity for participants to design their classroom structure so that it allows children to move flexibly among large groups, small groups and individual instruction. By having a structure in place, teachers can create a differentiated learning experience without creating individualized learning programs for every child.
- Enhance their understanding of structures that support differentiated instruction in elementary mathematics.
- Begin an instructional plan that differentiates learning experiences without creating individualized learning programs for every child.
Audience: Grades 1-5 teachers.
Hosted by Lloydminster Public School Division
**Only 5 spots available
5017 46th St
|Fee Type||Early Bird||Standard||Late|
Includes GST, materials and lunch.
Registration fees are dependent on time of payment. If received:
- Prior to 10 business days before event - Early Bird
- Between two and 10 business days before event - Standard
- Within two business days before event - Late
Payment must accompany registration. The refund deadline for all workshops and events is 10 business days prior to the start date. Read more about registrations and refunds.