Taking Science Outside - CANCELLED
This session will provide supports for science teachers who want to get their students out of the classroom for hands-on experiences beyond the walls of their school.
- Experience science activities outside.
- Analyze the curriculum for opportunities for outdoor learning.
- Consider the logistics and management of hands-on experiences.
- Design appropriate assessments for outdoor education.
Audience: 6-12 educators.
|Fee Type||Early Bird||Standard||Late|
Includes GST, materials and lunch.
Discount: Did you know if you register for this workshop your principal and/or vice-principal can attend with you at half of the regular registration cost? In order to activate this opportunity, please have your administrator contact Linda Jordan (email@example.com or 306 373 1660) to receive a discount code! Your administrator will need to provide your name and the workshop title when registering.
Registration fees are dependent on time of payment. If received:
- Prior to 10 business days before event - Early Bird
- Between two and 10 business days before event - Standard
- Within two business days before event - Late
Payment must accompany registration. The refund deadline for all workshops and events is 10 business days prior to the start date. Read more about registrations and refunds.