Teaching With the "Blend" in Mind- Blended Learning
Blended learning is an instructional approach that allows teachers to combine both face-to-face instruction with online components in order to increase engagement, meet student needs as well as increased flexibility within a classroom environment. In this workshop, teachers will explore the different blended learning models in order to determine which approach is best for their classroom. They will investigate key considerations when planning and implementing a blended learning classroom and explore strategies for success.
- Engage in the different models of blended learning including both small group and whole group models.
- Explore and experience a planning framework for blended learning.
- Investigate various implementation strategies including involving students and families.
Audience: Grades 1-12 educators
|Fee Type||Early Bird||Standard||Late|
Includes GST, materials and lunch.
Registration fees are dependent on time of payment. If received:
- Prior to 10 business days before event - Early Bird
- Between two and 10 business days before event - Standard
- Within two business days before event - Late
Payment must accompany registration. The refund deadline for all workshops and events is 10 business days prior to the start date. Registrants who withdraw prior to the refund deadline are entitled to a full refund or transfer of their registration fee. If notification of withdrawal is received after the refund deadline and up to the commencement of the session, 50 percent of the registration fee will be refunded. Read more about our Refund Policy.