Technology in Mathematics Foundations and Pre-Calculus
Technology is a tool that allows students to understand senior mathematics in a deeper way. This workshop is designed to have math foundations and pre-calculus teachers experience a variety of technology tools that allow students to represent and visualize mathematics concepts. Tools highlighted are useful for students to explore, learn, communicate, collaborate and practice in order to enhance their understanding of mathematics in secondary mathematics.
- Explore a variety of technology tools that enhance student understanding of mathematical ideas.
- Connect technology tools to specific concepts within the math foundations and pre-calculus curricula.
Audience: Mathematics foundations and pre-calculus teachers
2317 Arlington Ave
|Fee Type||Early Bird||Standard||Late|
Includes GST, materials and lunch.
Registration fees are dependent on time of payment. If received:
- Prior to 10 business days before event - Early Bird
- Between two and 10 business days before event - Standard
- Within two business days before event - Late
Payment must accompany registration. The refund deadline for all workshops and events is 10 business days prior to the start date. Registrants who withdraw prior to the refund deadline are entitled to a full refund or transfer of their registration fee. If notification of withdrawal is received after the refund deadline and up to the commencement of the session, 50 percent of the registration fee will be refunded. Read more about our Refund Policy.