Tell Me More About Student Mental Wellness
Blended Learning Format
All six sessions must be attended to complete the course.
Pre-learning required: Documents will be shared through the Canvas platform two weeks prior to the first synchronous session.
Supporting and promoting the mental health of students is an essential aspect of learning. Learn the role of a teacher in providing support for students experiencing mental health challenges or distress within the framework of a caring, respectful and safe learning environment.
- Identify signs of positive mental health
- Discover what kinds of experiences support healthy brain development
- Explore strategies to build positive and supportive professional relationships with students experiencing mental distress
- Share available resources within the local community
Audience: Educators, Administrators, Student Support Teachers
Guest facilitator: Kendall Thomas-McEachern
|Fee Type||Early Bird||Standard||Late|
Registration Closing date: April 22, 2021, 11:59 p.m.
Discount: Did you know if you register for this workshop your principal and/or vice-principal can attend with you at half of the regular registration cost? In order to activate this opportunity, please have your administrator contact the STF (email@example.com or 306 373 1660) to receive a discount code! Your administrator will need to provide your name and the workshop title when registering.
Registration fees are dependent on time of payment. If received:
- Prior to 10 business days before event - Early Bird
- Between two and 10 business days before event - Standard
- Within two business days before event - Late
Payment must accompany registration. The refund deadline for all workshops and events is 10 business days prior to the start date. Read more about registrations and refunds.