Tell Me More About Student Mental Wellness Series
Supporting and promoting the mental health of students is an essential aspect of learning. Learn the role of a teacher in providing support for students experiencing mental health challenges or distress within the framework of a caring, respectful and safe learning environment. This session is co-facilitated with a social worker from CFS-Saskatoon.
- Identify signs of positive mental health
- Discover what kinds of experiences support healthy brain development
- Explore strategies to build positive and supportive professional relationships with students experiencing mental distress
- Share available resources within the local community
|Fee Type||Early Bird||Standard||Late|
Discount: Did you know if you register for this workshop your principal and/or vice-principal can attend with you at half of the regular registration cost? In order to activate this opportunity, please have your administrator contact the STF (firstname.lastname@example.org or 306 373 1660) to receive a discount code! Your administrator will need to provide your name and the workshop title when registering.
Registration Closing Date/Time: 11:59 p.m. September 16, 2021.
Registration fees are dependent on time of payment. If received:
- Prior to 10 business days before event - Early Bird
- Between two and 10 business days before event - Standard
- Within two business days before event - Late
Payment must accompany registration. The refund deadline for all workshops and events is 10 business days prior to the start date. Read more about registrations and refunds.