Transforming Feedback: It's Not a "Mr. D"
Strengthen student learning through purposeful feedback and self-reflection. In this workshop, participants will explore feedback as an opportunity to build relationships and enhance student ability to know where they are in the learning. By providing feedback on real examples, participants will develop and apply criteria for quality feedback.
- Co-construct criteria for various forms of quality feedback.
- Explore communication skills that activate student learning including questioning.
- Plan for purposeful feedback connected to curriculum.
Audience: Grades 4-12 teachers
Hosted by Warman Community Middle School
21 spots available
2317 Arlington Avenue
|Fee Type||Early Bird||Standard||Late|
Includes GST, materials and lunch.
Registration fees are dependent on time of payment. If received:
- Prior to 10 business days before event - Early Bird
- Between two and 10 business days before event - Standard
- Within two business days before event - Late
Payment must accompany registration. The refund deadline for all workshops and events is 10 business days prior to the start date. Registrants who withdraw prior to the refund deadline are entitled to a full refund or transfer of their registration fee. If notification of withdrawal is received after the refund deadline and up to the commencement of the session, 50 percent of the registration fee will be refunded. Read more about our Refund Policy.