Cloudy, Clear, Pearl
Assessing and Reflecting
In this process, three prompts guide reflection about learning.
- Provide prompts for each of the categories:
- Cloudy: What is something that is still causing you to think and that you would like to learn more about?
- Clear: What is something that makes sense and you can see how it fits with other learning/how you might apply it?
- Pearl: What is a pearl of wisdom or an “aha” moment that you are taking away from the learning?
- Invite learners to respond to each of the prompts as a self-reflection.
Vary the prompts to suit the learning context.