Head, Heart, Hands
This process uses three prompts to guide reflection about learning.
- Provide prompts for each of the following categories:
- Head (Cognitive/Logical): What do you think about what you have heard/learned/discovered?
- Heart (Emotional): How do you feel about what you have heard/learned/discovered?
- Hands (Practical): How can you use what you have heard/learned/discovered?
2. Invite learners to respond to each of the prompts as a self-reflection.
- Provide learners with an outline of a person to record their thoughts and ideas in writing.
- Invite learners to express their thoughts and ideas orally with a partner or in small groups before sharing with the class.