This process helps to create new groupings for discussion or sharing.
- Announce that the purpose is to regroup energies.
- Designate a space in the room for learners to form a line representing their response in relationship to those two points.
- Provide a topic (e.g., the first concert you ever attended alphabetically, how hot you like your salsa, birth months).
- Have half the line step forward and shift to form a double line facing one another.
- Facing members become partners for the next activity.