COVID-19 Information & Response
The Saskatchewan Teachers’ Federation is committed to continued advocacy to ensure a safe return to school for our members, staff and students during the COVID-19 pandemic. The Federation will continue keeping members informed and up to date as information becomes available.
On September 24, the Federation issued a survey to all members in response to a request from Saskatchewan’s Chief Medical Health Office, Dr. Shahab. The survey report is now available.
Members are encouraged to reference School Re-Opening Advisories. This page provides a review, direction and process for significant issues of concern. If you have any questions about this information or if you have received contradictory information, we encourage you to contact the STF.
If you have any COVID-19 related concerns or questions related to your specific situation, contact the STF at 306-373-1660 or toll-free at 1-800-667-7762.
Reminder, if you are experiencing any symptoms call 811 or use the online tool for guidance.
STF Service and Facility Update
- Our facilities will remain open by appointment only. The ESRC offers curbside pickup and pickup by appointment.
- No external bookings are currently permitted.
- We remain open to members receiving service and supports. Meetings and events will be organized in a way that balances safety and maintaining our operations. There may be last minute changes for participants and we appreciate your flexibility.
- All visitors who enter the building are required to wear a mask.
- Masks will be made available for visitors who do not have a mask.
- Staff are also required to wear masks outside of their workspaces. This includes any meetings with visitors.
If you are planning to visit the Federation office, please perform this self-screening before your arrival:
- Are you experiencing any general symptoms of COVD-19 or feeling at all unwell?
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you been in close contact as identified by the Medical Health Officer with persons who have tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have any members of your household tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you travelled outside of Saskatchewan, to a restricted location or otherwise, or have you travelled outside of Canada within the previous 14 days?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please delay your visit.