COVID-19 Information & Response
The Saskatchewan Teachers’ Federation is committed to continued advocacy to ensure a safe return to school for our members, staff and students during the COVID-19 pandemic. The Federation will continue keeping members informed and up to date as information becomes available.
Members are encouraged to reference this advisory. It provides a review, direction and process for significant issues of concern. If you have any questions about this information or if you have received contradictory information, we encourage you to contact the STF.
If you have any COVID-19 related concerns or questions related to your specific situation, contact the STF at 306-373-1660 or toll-free at 1-800-667-7762.
Reminder, if you are experiencing any symptoms call 811 or use the online tool for guidance.
STF Service and Facility Update
- All STF facilities are currently open. The Regina office is by appointment only.
- External bookings from now until the end of November will be considered if appropriate physical distancing can be met.
- All visitors who enter the building are required to wear a mask.
- All staff are required to wear a mask while meeting with visitors.
- Executive, committee and board members are required to wear a mask in all common areas, but may remove it once inside the meeting room.
- Masks will be made available for visitors who do not have a mask.
If you are planning to visit the Federation office, please perform this self-screening before your arrival:
- Are you experiencing any general symptoms of COVD-19 or feeling at all unwell?
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you been in close contact as identified by the Medical Health Officer with persons who have tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have any members of your household tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you travelled outside of Saskatchewan, to a restricted location or otherwise, or have you travelled outside of Canada within the previous 14 days?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please delay your visit.