Travel Reimbursement for Members
The purpose of the Travel Reimbursement for Members program is to provide an organized approach to the administration of activities to facilitate the involvement of Federation members in the professional organization by providing a reasonable reimbursement of expenses to members for approved business travel, while at the same time emphasizing the prudent management of financial resources.
The policy applies to the following individuals:
- Members who are appointed or elected to carry out Federation responsibilities related to involvement in the professional organization.
- Members attending and/or participating in STF-sponsored events and activities.
- Others as designated by the Executive Director.
Process for Reimbursement
- Expense forms for meetings, workshops, conferences, etc., will be available at the event/meeting or emailed to participants as required.
- The completed form and accompanying receipts must be submitted to the Federation for reimbursement.
- Faxed, mailed and/or emailed expense forms will be accepted.
- Expense claims and accompanying receipts must be submitted within 30 days of the expense.
- Following expense approval, claims are typically processed within two weeks of receipt.
For inquiries regarding Federation-related business travel, hotel and other arrangements as required, contact the Federation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For inquiries regarding the travel reimbursement program, contact the Managing Director, Member Experiences and Operations, at email@example.com.
Members experiencing difficulty with any component of the travel reimbursement process are encouraged to contact the Managing Director, Member Experiences and Operations.