A parking lot strategy allows learners to anonymously communicate with educators.
- A parking lot might include space for:
- Questions learners have.
- Providing feedback on what is going well.
- Providing feedback on what needs improvement.
- Any unresolved issues within the learning community.
- Observations learners might have.
- A parking lot may be a chart stand, bulletin board or electronic shared space.
- Learners may use sticky notes to stick on the designated parking lot space in the room.
- Chart paper
- Sticky notes