Teacher Well-Being

While the Federation provides mental health supports through the Members’ Health Plan and the Member & Family Assistance Plan, there are a number of other resources publicly available to help you manage your mental well-being:

Emma Stewart Resources Centre

The Federation’s Emma Stewart Resources Centre offers a variety of resources related to wellness and well-being.

Workplace Strategies for Mental Health

An initiative of Canada Life, this website has information and tools to support mental health and safety.

Credit Counselling Society

The Credit Counselling Society is a non-profit service available for confidential, one-on-one financial coaching.

Online Therapy Unit

This clinical research unit at the University of Regina provides free, online mental health therapy. It consists of trained therapists, or guides, who provide internet-based cognitive behavioural therapy to individuals who have difficulties with depression, anxiety, alcohol use and managing chronic health conditions.

Wellness Together Canada

Wellness Together Canada is a mental health and substance use website launched by the federal government. It provides free counselling and support to Canadians in both official languages, including individual phone, video and text counselling, mental wellness programs you can do on your own or with coaching, and monitored communities of support.

Saskatchewan Mental Health Services

The provincial government runs this website to helps you find services and information in Saskatchewan to help you manage mental health issues.

The information shared in the related links above is intended solely as a list of available wellness resources. It is not medical advice and is not intended as a recommendation or endorsement of any specific wellness or counselling service. In the event that immediate medical assistance is required, please call 911, go to the nearest hospital emergency service or contact your family physician. Saskatchewan residents can call mental health workers via the HealthLine for advice by calling 811.