STF – Change of Information form


Complete this form when there is a change in your personal information or circumstances, including termination of your contract or retirement. If you are new to teaching in Saskatchewan or have signed a new contract of employment, you must complete an Enrolment form. If you are not under a current contract of employment please fill out the Name/Address Change form. 

Version Notes: 

December 2022

Governance & Administration
Pension and Benefits

This Document Also Appears On The following Pages