Out-of-Country Claims

Submit your claim form to GSC as soon as possible after return to your home province.  Provincial government deadlines for claim submissions vary by province.

Out-of-Country claim forms are available in GSC everywhere.  If you have any questions regarding the completion of the form or required documents, please contact GSC Customer Support Center.